Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely love this stuff on Rawk:

"....I also feel completely indifferent to the league as it stands at the moment, I don’t know what it is, whether it’s the fact that no matter what we do those fucking sport washers will just still finish top it just feels insurmountable and I’m sure this is just a hangover (for me) of last season still but I feel completely broken by last season."

"I'm not sure how many people will agree but personally I'm a bit relieved. I don't think I could face another long slog of a title race this year, only to miss out by one point (or one dodgy refereeing decision)."

It's been 3 games and they've thrown in the towel.

Clearly doesn't mean much anymore
Loving it. The pussies in that fanbase.

I saw this on rawk, they're totally deluded... Other clubs help them out LOL :
----------------------
"e: LIVERPOOL TRANSFER THREAD
« Reply #36959 on: Today at 10:12:38 am »

Quote from: Jayo10 on Today at 10:09:33 am

We are making them an absolute fortune. The club runs itself, and when they do eventually sell, it will be for more than 10 times what they paid for us.
Yes but you can still see a sensible argument for where the money is going (Nunez, redevelopment etc) would be nice for one or two of our so called Millionaire owners to club together and help us out when we're in trouble"
------------------------

"....I also feel completely indifferent to the league as it stands at the moment, I don’t know what it is, whether it’s the fact that no matter what we do those fucking sport washers will just still finish top it just feels insurmountable and I’m sure this is just a hangover (for me) of last season still but I feel completely broken by last season."

"I'm not sure how many people will agree but personally I'm a bit relieved. I don't think I could face another long slog of a title race this year, only to miss out by one point (or one dodgy refereeing decision)."

Imagine being them.

I don't think I could face another long slog of a title race this year

What does this even mean? This idiot isn't actually playing the games he's spectating (Even if he's even doing that) it's like a comment coming from a position of nothing at all.

You could feel that pain in their celebrations at the CS game, flares smoke bombs invading the pitch over celebrating ripping shirts off chest pumps etc etc, it definitely meant more that day, we used it as a pre season game to build fitness and work on implementing a new striker, the more I think about that game & our contrasting fortunes since, the more I feel embarrassed for them
They gave us a footballing lesson.

Anyone that has competed in sports should tell you, that what happened to them last season would crumble them mentally.

As well as erode the well being of the team.

All laugh and jokes, but that shit fucks you up. Mentality monsters are gone. Now it's just mentality monster Munch.

Is this a poster or a player?

Hard to tell with them.

You could feel that pain in their celebrations at the CS game, flares smoke bombs invading the pitch over celebrating ripping shirts off chest pumps etc etc, it definitely meant more that day, we used it as a pre season game to build fitness and work on implementing a new striker, the more I think about that game & our contrasting fortunes since, the more I feel embarrassed for them

The RAWK meltdown thread over on Rag Cafe is as funny as ever

I would much rather have United as the main rivals to be honest, everything they said about the Liverpool fan base was true and then some, it is a cult not a football club, and worse still many of the cult members work in the media, and their fans behavior has been very weird to say the least

RAWK Thread on Rag cafe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.