Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elliot , Henderson , MIlner ............their strongest midfield available against their arch rivals , one is an unproven kid , one of them points and shouts a lot,and one is drawing his pension.
These f*ckers are not a threat , clubshop has ridden his luck and its about to run out , the Dippers squad is paper thin on quality , the Goons & Spuds are a bigger threat.
They've only been a threat cos the Premier league Wanted them to be a threat

I think we're celebrate their demise too early. When they have everyone back fit they'll more than likely go on a long run. We need to get as far ahead as possible so we're not left with a fraught," we win they win" scenario at the end of the season again.

I just don’t see it. Their midfield is old and injury prone. Rags won last night as Liverpools midfield had zero energy or creativity. Fabinho changed nothing either he’s slower than last season. Their midfield is old and declining. They need a whole new midfield. Thiago is their most dangerous midfielder but he’s never fit he’s already out for a month. Keita never fit. So right now their starting midfield is

Henderson 32
Milner 36
Fabinho 28

That is their midfield if Thiago can’t get over these injury issues. They are in real trouble. They would need the front three to have an amazing goal scoring run. But they only kept up with us last season due to Mane, who was instrumental in them getting late winners against a lot of teams now he’s gone and with him gone are his goals and assists but also his work rate

I just don’t see it. Their midfield is old and injury prone. Rags won last night as Liverpools midfield had zero energy or creativity. Fabinho changed nothing either he’s slower than last season. Their midfield is old and declining. They need a whole new midfield. Thiago is their most dangerous midfielder but he’s never fit he’s already out for a month. Keita never fit. So right now their starting midfield is

Henderson 32
Milner 36
Fabinho 28

That is their midfield if Thiago can’t get over these injury issues. They are in real trouble. They would need the front three to have an amazing goal scoring run. But they only kept up with us last season due to Mane, who was instrumental in them getting late winners against a lot of teams now he’s gone and with him gone are his goals and assists but also his work rate

They don't really rely on their midfield though. Their plan is diagonal balls to the full backs who whip it into the forwards. Also Salah and Luiz cutting in. It's primitive but effective. I agree on Mane though his goals and workrate carried them a lot. It remains to be seen if Nunez can do the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.