Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some dipper twat on rawk who obviously doesn’t know of his teams demiss in the 50’s and early 60’s before Littlewoods saved them after rotting away for a whole 8 (EIGHT) seasons outside the top flight!
Where would they be now without that pools money I wonder!
A ton of other stuff to hit him with but I can’t be arsed.

"Ugh, the thought of Newcastle v Manchester City as the top two clubs of the Premier League is sickening. Not just because of who they're owned by but the fact that they are small clubs who, without the blood money, would otherwise be nowhere near the title."

Last edited:
The Dippers will still be up there but maybe teams have found them out a little, Thiago helped to change the way they play a bit, but with him out its back to the hoof ball and high pressure football, however, their midfield is not that capable and they have lost Mane who worked his socks off most of the time. Dias is a highlights player IMO he will score some excellent goals but every time I have seen him he is a headless chicken, Alexander-Arnold is not a defender, teams will target him as he is so poor at the back but is a major threat going forward. I like Firminio but they will start Nunez is most games and after his recent red again teams will target him. Then there is Van-Dick. He has definitely been impacted by the injury and is 70% the player he was before. Jota is their joker in the pack, he has exceeded my expectations as he was good at Wolves but not as prolific, so when he comes back and they get their mids back I see them mounting a challenge again, at least for top four anyway.
But, they will get more favourable refereeing decisions than our club over a season for sure.

"Ugh, the thought of Newcastle v Manchester City as the top two clubs of the Premier League is sickening. Not just because of who they're owned by but the fact that they are small clubs who, without the blood money, would otherwise be nowhere near the title."
Dipper baby bib
1A88262E-8339-462D-9D22-8B2493EA558D.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.