Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 54125
There is something deeply and irrevocably wrong with this fanbase. Its a fully fledged delusional cult.
I looked in the mirror this morning, and OMFG there were 2 eyes staring at me… just like how many Palace scored… and I was so shocked I then rubbed them with my hand, and Jesus H Christ, my hand had 4 fingers… it’s a sign I tell you…

All good though. They closed the gap apparently.

‘Away from proceedings at the Etihad, Liverpool closed the gap between themselves and Manchester City with a stunning 9-0 thrashing of newly-promoted Bournemouth at Anfield. After two draws and a defeat from their opening three fixtures, the Reds have climbed up to ninth in the table - five points behind the Citizens.’
So they’ve closed the gap from five points to err………

Five points?

All good though. They closed the gap apparently.

‘Away from proceedings at the Etihad, Liverpool closed the gap between themselves and Manchester City with a stunning 9-0 thrashing of newly-promoted Bournemouth at Anfield. After two draws and a defeat from their opening three fixtures, the Reds have climbed up to ninth in the table - five points behind the Citizens.’
Thick twats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.