Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spoke to a couple of Bournemouth fans on the way home yesterday whilst both ignoring the dippers everywhere.

They were saying how much better City had played against them compared to the dippers. It was a case of every shot went in day !.

We wished them well for the season and they said ' if City dont win the league than anyone but the dippers'.

The dippers are really disliked by so many march going fans. It's odd how the press/media are so out of touch with real fans.

Last edited:
@Elbow beards I have been told by someone that Klopp also said, in his after match press conference, that was the reason they scored 9.
I can't find it on a Google search, do you know if he did.
I do know that 'Hendo' wore an rip t shirt under his shirt
In a sad way I hope this is true…
Would some up those cults perfectly

Last edited:
@Elbow beards I have been told by someone that Klopp also said, in his after match press conference, that was the reason they scored 9.
I can't find it on a Google search, do you know if he did.
I do know that 'Hendo' wore an rip t shirt under his shirt
Had a quick search can't find anything other that the hendo ynwa t shirt. Why do they feel the need to put ynwa on everything, even when, like in this case, it doesn't make any sense to us it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.