Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
"That was a terrible decision to send him off. Mane 100% had eyes on the ball throughout there. The recklessness was all Ederson's. He comes flying into Mane's space with his head.

Mane was actually penalised for the goalkeepers reckless play."

AAhahahHHAHAHAhahahahahah get fucked ****
There was - I don’t know if it’s still available - of the Senegalese Kung Fu artist taking three or four looks at Eddie as he was approaching him.

To say he had his eyes on the ball throughout is ludicrous in the extreme.

And whether he kept his eyes on the ball or not, it was still reckless play, endangering another player, therefore a red card.

Crosby Nick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
xx.gif

Re: Man City - the Lisbon Lyons, the Porto Pussycats, the Bernabeu Bottlers

« Reply #28506 on: August 29, 2022, 10:00:19 pm »

Quote from: JRed on August 29, 2022, 09:40:58 pm
Also, didn’t the Mané incident take place outside the box? Surely that was Mané’s space as Ederson’s space would be inside the box.
Obviously Mané clattered Ederson so I can see why he was sent off, but that had always annoyed me about it. Mané was through on goal, chasing a ball over the top. He only had eyes for the ball and couldn’t have expected to take care in case a keeper was charging 10 yards out of his box. Ederson got kicked in the head because of his own recklessness.

=================================================================================================
So... according to the 'logic' of the quoted post, Allison's goal in the 20/21 season shouldn't have stood... because he wasn't in his own area.

According to the 'logic' displayed below that, 'keepers have no right to head the ball clear outside their area (because lets face it, we haven't seen 'keepers lauded for doing likewise ever since the back pass was outlawed have we???) because they might get clattered by a player steaming into them with studs up at a height slightly below 6 foot.

You seriously could not make this kind of utterly deluded dogshit up!

I'll see your bingo wierdo clip and raise you with my bingo wierdo clip.

...obviously the guy is still a ridiculous looking, goofy freak of nature... this clip reminds us though, what plastic surgeons have saved us from having to view every time the media favourites are on the box.

I'd like to extend a heartfelt thank you to the many, many plastic surgeons involved...particularly the one responsible from changing the guy's gob from pure Albert Steptoe to pure Bingo Banana-Split.

I'm shocked I tell you...Eddie Howe probably opening up the lube as we speak.

Eddie Howe doesn't lube up for anybody
Sounds like ASM and Bruno out for Newcastle today. Typical dipper luck

Isak is reported to have his visa sorted so will play some part tonight, Bruno and Saint-Maximin could both play as Howe will not tell anybody until he hands the team sheet in an hour before the match. We'll have a better idea when the players arrive at Anfield and get off the bus.

If those three are involved then Liverpool might be in for something of a surprise.

It would be mad if they score tonight in the 39th minute, pure coincidence for the 39 Juventus fans they murdered.
Also last Saturday - Vigil Van Hype scored in the 45th minute to honour Milners age then Firmino scored in the 62 minute which is the exact % of asthma sufferers in the squad.

Eddie Howe doesn't lube up for anybody

Isak is reported to have his visa sorted so will play some part tonight, Bruno and Saint-Maximin could both play as Howe will not tell anybody until he hands the team sheet in an hour before the match. We'll have a better idea when the players arrive at Anfield and get off the bus.

If those three are involved then Liverpool might be in for something of a surprise.
need to be ready for 20 minutes of rush football im sure all managers know the plan but city seam to get caught out most by liverpools 20 minute dash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.