Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
need to be ready for 20 minutes of rush football im sure all managers know the plan but city seam to get caught out most by liverpools 20 minute dash

Bring it on if Saint-Maximin and Isak start because we'll have the pace to get behind them. Saint-Maximin gave Walker nightmares and he can do the same to Trent Alexander-Arnold who has been faily poor when I've seen him this season. He given the ball away when pressed and some of his passing can be really poor. I would love it if Henderson and Milner started for them.

Eddie Howe doesn't lube up for anybody

Isak is reported to have his visa sorted so will play some part tonight, Bruno and Saint-Maximin could both play as Howe will not tell anybody until he hands the team sheet in an hour before the match. We'll have a better idea when the players arrive at Anfield and get off the bus.

If those three are involved then Liverpool might be in for something of a surprise.
I hope he doesn't.

After all Newcastle have their own title ambitions to fulfill.

I hope he doesn't.

After all Newcastle have their own title ambitions to fulfill.

We're years away from that. We have a decent starting 11 and then nothing other than bodies. It will take at least another 3 or 4 windows to even consider getting into the top 6 regularly.

Eddie Howe doesn't lube up for anybody

Isak is reported to have his visa sorted so will play some part tonight, Bruno and Saint-Maximin could both play as Howe will not tell anybody until he hands the team sheet in an hour before the match. We'll have a better idea when the players arrive at Anfield and get off the bus.

If those three are involved then Liverpool might be in for something of a surprise.
Let’s hope so, Mick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.