Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two absolute fucking thicko’s doing that after what happened in the city,if that had been a member of my family I’d have been on constantly asking for a grovelling apology minimum,just staggering how they live in a totally different reality to normal people..
You won't hear a peep out of the serially offended scousers either.
Had this been players of another team, there would have been uproar by now with the Scousers jumping up and down on the media and a campaign would be under way for the offending players and club to give an apology (and possibly reparations) and the players to receive a ban.
But because it's Liverpool, the hypocrisy will be deafening.

Here are some of the points made on there:

• We are state owned by a murderous regime that’s only bought us to cover that up
  • We have bribed referees
  • The authorities want us to win the league every season
  • We have bribed the media to defend us (my personal favourite)
  • We bribed CAS and UEFA to get out of our ban
  • Haaland will be at Madrid in 2 years
  • Guardiola won’t be here either in 2 years
  • Haaland is ugly
  • Haaland won’t be adding to our goal tally, he’s taking goals away from other players and we won’t be better than last season as a result
  • We are boring to watch and just pass, pass, pass sideways
  • We are that boring to watch nobody comes to watch us
  • We never sell out the stadium
  • Other fans of other clubs should protest us like they did the super league (haha)
  • We’ve got an unlimited budget so if Haaland gets injured we will just go and buy anyone we want
  • They cannot compete with our spending (despite having a much higher net spend of about £80m in 2022)
  • We win 4-0 every week and that will make Pep bored so he should leave
  • We win the league so regularly because we bore everyone to death but that doesn’t work in the champions league
  • City’s owners have ploughed money into social media algorithms so we pop up on people’s adverts (this is my 2nd favourite, couldn’t be their phone just realised they’re constantly talking about us online! Hahaha)
  • Pep should resign in embarrassment if we don’t win the CL with our squad
  • City will never win the CL as our squad don’t have the mentality

I could go on all day with the comedy but I’ve got to go out this morning!

Ickle City living rent free in their phones pmsfl!

You won't hear a peep out of the serially offended scousers either.
Had this been players of another team, there would have been uproar by now with the Scousers jumping up and down on the media and a campaign would be under way for the offending players and club to give an apology (and possibly reparations) and the players to receive a ban.
But because it's Liverpool, the hypocrisy will be deafening.

They liked jumping all over Martin Tyler and being offended about using hooligan related incidents in the same sentence as Hillsborough. Not a peep heard about this though?

That kind of makes it worse it to me as they defend it on the basis of it being his regular celebration. So why didn't someone have a quiet word and say leave it out for a few weeks or so. I know I am biased and they say we are bitter but imagine the outcry if an everton player had done that.
And not a single solitary word from the press or media. None. Not a one.
They are scared shitless of even remotely questioning or offending Liverpool in any way.
Spineless hypocrites the lot them and they know it. Nothing but cockroaches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.