Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I shouldnt be surprised...but I am mildly.
You lot are 5 points ahead already a better goal diff and in Haaland have a striker who I reckon this season will easily hit 30+ goals in the league. I wouldnt be surprised if he makes 40.
So to be getting so vexed about the time issues is, as I say, mildly surprising.
I think it is clear already that Liverpool this year are simply average and that Salah isnt really on form and we have no mane to help us out through his industry. The Bournemouth game showed nothing really and hid the fact that we have been poor so far this season.
Its going to take everyone back from injury and Nunez being close to the standards Haaland is playing at for the gap to close.
I am fairly confident that Arsenal will fade and then it will be everyone playing catch up
You scored 9 at weekend without Nunez.

Swoopy on RAWK.

Their fans get no enjoyment out of it. They can't sell out the stadium. It's just meaningless turning up knowing they're likely to beat every team they face.

But it's sinking in about Haaland, Pep, and City with the rest of the Cult on RAWK.

New comments after Haaland's hatrick and last nights 6-0 win against Forest.

They’re actually insane, like literally insane.

It’s like a conspiracy theory website.

I read that it’s the boy carvahlos signature celebration. That’s fair enough but I think what has taken place in that city this week a bit of sense should have taken place and they shouldn’t have done it.

But. Even though it’s been brought to liverpools attention they should apologise for the insensitivity of it in the wake of such an appalling tragedy.
It looks bad that they just automatically defend it. Sometimes just acknowledging something and an apology and no harm was meant can go a long way.
That kind of makes it worse it to me as they defend it on the basis of it being his regular celebration. So why didn't someone have a quiet word and say leave it out for a few weeks or so. I know I am biased and they say we are bitter but imagine the outcry if an everton player had done that.

The funniest is the part about how ugly Haaland apparently is. The irony ..,
Here are some of the points made on there:

• We are state owned by a murderous regime that’s only bought us to cover that up
  • We have bribed referees
  • The authorities want us to win the league every season
  • We have bribed the media to defend us (my personal favourite)
  • We bribed CAS and UEFA to get out of our ban
  • Haaland will be at Madrid in 2 years
  • Guardiola won’t be here either in 2 years
  • Haaland is ugly
  • Haaland won’t be adding to our goal tally, he’s taking goals away from other players and we won’t be better than last season as a result
  • We are boring to watch and just pass, pass, pass sideways
  • We are that boring to watch nobody comes to watch us
  • We never sell out the stadium
  • Other fans of other clubs should protest us like they did the super league (haha)
  • We’ve got an unlimited budget so if Haaland gets injured we will just go and buy anyone we want
  • They cannot compete with our spending (despite having a much higher net spend of about £80m in 2022)
  • We win 4-0 every week and that will make Pep bored so he should leave
  • We win the league so regularly because we bore everyone to death but that doesn’t work in the champions league
  • City’s owners have ploughed money into social media algorithms so we pop up on people’s adverts (this is my 2nd favourite, couldn’t be their phone just realised they’re constantly talking about us online! Hahaha)
  • Pep should resign in embarrassment if we don’t win the CL with our squad
  • City will never win the CL as our squad don’t have the mentality

I could go on all day with the comedy but I’ve got to go out this morning!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.