Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dippers have done many sad, stupid even pathetic things but this takes everything to a new low.
They might prove you wrong just after 12.30 today - feeling the Derby today could be feisty to say least. Supposed to be a tribute to the little girl who was shot - they will sing YNWA for sure. It's all about them

And this one:

Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 27 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
xx.gif

Re: Man City - the Lisbon Lyons, the Porto Pussycats, the Bernabeu Bottlers

« Reply #28586 on: Today at 12:05:01 pm »

Quote from: JRed on Today at 09:16:57 am

It's clearly the money, isn't it? It takes a special kind of arsehole to go there too, and the sportswash makes sure they are well looked after for selling any soul and principles they might have had before signing.

Apart from a few locals, no one ever grew up wanting to play for Manchester City. They only go there now for the money and the tainted trophies they thieve off the legitimate players of the game. Willing cheats and willing enablers of horrific crimes against humanity. Make no mistake, they are lavishly paid for playing their part in the vile sportswashing programme.

I think other clubs know this too, so don't tend to go all-in trying to prise their players away. Maybe if they hear of some discontent they might have a go, but otherwise they know Abu Dhabi can and will just blow them out of the water with under-the-counter sweeteners to the player in order to secure his loyalty.

It's crystal clear. These players have sold their souls, but the purchaser has been willing to reward them massively for doing so because, to them, the money they are dishing out is relative chicken feed anyway.
I can see his point. Threres 18 Scoucers in their squad...

They might prove you wrong just after 12.30 today - feeling the Derby today could be feisty to say least. Supposed to be a tribute to the little girl who was shot - they will sing YNWA for sure. It's all about them
Their tribute should be to give up the murderer, stop protecting him and admit that their dump of a city and their police force is run by criminals and corrupt as fuck. Not holding my breath.

Are all the players going to line up in the centre circle and pretend to aim a gun?

Tossers.

This human right bollocks got thrown at me last night by a cockney dipper. A bloke in his 40's never been to Anfield or seen the dippers live.

We were having a quite pint when he over heard us talking football and I was a City fan. He poked his nose in.

When he threw the human rights at me I just asked him which country did 'taking the knee come from ' ?

He looked lost and said America so I said yea the janks have a terrible human rights record against non white Americans. Plus your shirt sponsor was fined 1.2 billion for money laundering.

Of course the chat than turned into an argument so me and my mates wonder off. I must admit I was beginning to lose my patience with the twat.
He couldnt understand how my mates who dont support City could still be mates with me ! Lol fucking knobhead.
My mates all hate the dippers as much as me lol

Plus we are all adults and dont let our football come between us !

This human right bollocks got thrown at me last night by a cockney dipper. A bloke in his 40's never been to Anfield or seen the dippers live.

We were having a quite pint when he over heard us talking football and I was a City fan. He poked his nose in.

When he threw the human rights at me I just asked him which country did 'taking the knee come from ' ?

He looked lost and said America so I said yea the janks have a terrible human rights record against non white Americans. Plus your shirt sponsor was fined 1.2 billion for money laundering.

Of course the chat than turned into an argument so me and my mates wonder off. I must admit I was beginning to lose my patience with the twat.
He couldnt understand how my mates who dont support City could still be mates with me ! Lol fucking knobhead.
My mates all hate the dippers as much as me lol

Plus we are all adults and dont let our football come between us !
I keep re posting it but there is no more basic human right than living in your own home that you have paid for. Forget America, ask the dip shits why people from Liverpool were forced out of their own homes just so klippertys mob could have a shiny new stand.

RAWK is a cult, a belief system, a therapy. It should be prescribed by the dippers Republic MHS. If they didn't believe all that manic fantasy rubbish what would be left? City actually do make more money, players come not because they get paid under the table but because City is the go to team. That we have better players/manager etc etc. Accepting this would push them into true insanity.

RAWK is a cult, a belief system, a therapy. It should be prescribed by the dippers Republic MHS. If they didn't believe all that manic fantasy rubbish what would be left? City actually do make more money, players come not because they get paid under the table but because City is the go to team. That we have better players/manager etc etc. Accepting this would push them into true insanity.
It does surprise me that LFC have not distanced themselves from RAWK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.