Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just realised I’ll be sharing Amsterdam with the feral fuckers when they play Ajax, we are staying there for 4 nights after the Dortmund game.
That’s a few chilled out days in the Dam fucked up.

I keep re posting it but there is no more basic human right than living in your own home that you have paid for. Forget America, ask the dip shits why people from Liverpool were forced out of their own homes just so klippertys mob could have a shiny new stand.

Might try that question when we go for a pint next weekend. We might go into this little pub in ramsgate.

Its abit confusing as dippers say they arent part of Britain yet this dippers pub flies the union flag all be it upside down.

20220608_155502.jpg

Just realised I’ll be sharing Amsterdam with the feral fuckers when they play Ajax, we are staying there for 4 nights after the Dortmund game.
That’s a few chilled out days in the Dam fucked up.
Smoke it up la and you won't even notice them

Their tribute should be to give up the murderer, stop protecting him and admit that their dump of a city and their police force is run by criminals and corrupt as fuck. Not holding my breath.

Pretty sure they arrested the suspected gunman a couple of weeks ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.