Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote from: Nitramdorf on Yesterday at 09:50:07 pm
Jesus christ I thought I was sick of these cheats before. It's now even more nauseating. Just seen a tweet from the BBC wanking over the fact the human rights t shirt wearer now has more champions league goals than Romario, Van Basten and Johann fucking Cruyff.
I just bought next weeks TV magazine, open it and see a picture of the ugly fuck.

I fucking hate them.

I hate what footballs become

To be beaten to worthy premier league titles the way we have by a team doing what they have had pushed me to the edge

Now they have one good window against a net billion spent of blood money and the press are decrying all questions of ffp against them. Then you’ve got var idiocy, play acting, time wasting. You watch 50 mins of 90 mins game now

I’m nearly done at the mo

Seems the dippers aren't taking last night's result at all well.

Quote from: Nitramdorf on Yesterday at 09:50:07 pm

I hate what footballs become

To be beaten to worthy premier league titles the way we have by a team doing what they have had pushed me to the edge

Now they have one good window against a net billion spent of blood money and the press are decrying all questions of ffp against them. Then you’ve got var idiocy, play acting, time wasting. You watch 50 mins of 90 mins game now

I’m nearly done at the mo

Seems the dippers aren't taking last night's result at all well.
Good news hopefully we can retire many more of the delusional cult.

To be fair a quick check on google shows that Napoli fans have a shocking history of crowd violence (including stabbings and shootings) going back decades. They appear to have trouble with lots of other Italian clubs, French fans, German fans, etc etc. To suggest they only have problems with English fans is absurd. I wonder if the Napoli fans have the same problems as LFC fans in not remembering their own history of violence. Perhaps we should name the Liverpool/Napoli match as the "Delusion Derby."

2019 - Liverpool fan attacked by Napoli fans

2018 - Arsenal fan beaten up by Napoli fans

2019 - two Swedish fans stabbed by Napoli fans

2018 - Inter fan murdered by Napoli fans

2012 - more Swedish fans stabbed in naples

2011 - Bayern fans stabbed in Naples

2010 - Liverpool fans stabbed in Naples

Leaked Memo from the Dippers
“ In the Unlikely event of a defeat this evening please use the rationale as follows”
* it was too warm - 30 degree weather the game should have been rearranged.
* Unprecedented injury crisis
* not enough rest after the Derby
* Unprecedented hostile atmosphere

2019 - Liverpool fan attacked by Chelsea fans

2018 - Arsenal fan beaten up by Chelsea fans

2019 - two Swedish fans stabbed by Chelsea fans

2018 - Inter fan murdered by Chelsea fans

2012 - more Swedish fans stabbed in Chelsea

2011 - Bayern fans stabbed in Chelsea

2010 - Liverpool fans stabbed in Chelsea

Leaked Memo from the Dippers
“ In the Unlikely event of a defeat this evening please use the rationale as follows”
* it was too warm - 30 degree weather the game should have been rearranged.
* Unprecedented injury crisis
* not enough rest after the Derby
* Unprecedented hostile atmosphere
* The team bus was wrecked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.