Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lifted from RAWK:

It's a fucking scandal that the club have to put stuff like that out in the first place.

Imagine the reaction if fans from club after club, from over Europe came to Liverpool and were routinely attacked/stabbed/robbed in the streets of Liverpool.

Yeah, imagine! But don't worry, lar. The BBC and press would cover it up, just as they have in the past, going back decades and say what wonderful, knowledgeable fans you lot are.
Imagine being them.

I
Lifted from RAWK:

It's a fucking scandal that the club have to put stuff like that out in the first place.

Imagine the reaction if fans from club after club, from over Europe came to Liverpool and were routinely attacked/stabbed/robbed in the streets of Liverpool.

Yeah, imagine! But don't worry, lar. The BBC and press would cover it up, just as they have in the past, going back decades and say what wonderful, knowledgeable fans you lot are.
I've just noticed that myself on RAWK,

Oh, How I laughed. Those cheeky silly scouse scamps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.