Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leaked Memo from the Dippers
“ In the Unlikely event of a defeat this evening please use the rationale as follows”
* it was too warm - 30 degree weather the game should have been rearranged.
* Unprecedented injury crisis
* not enough rest after the Derby
* Unprecedented hostile atmosphere
*Justice for (insert name here) who was wrongly arrested for slapping a a local granny.

LFC Proud to Promote Standard Chartered - It Means More

It is worth remembering, even though it has been covered before, that Forbes reported on Standard Charter`s long history of financial crime and fines of over one billion American dollars for sanctions breaking and money laundering.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/france...g-history-of-financial-crime/?sh=65f529fb3909

LFC, another of the American redtops, are proud to promote this company and have Standard Chartered emblazoned on their shirts and across the club and its platforms..

Standard Chartered, " does not conduct retail banking in the UK, and around 90% of its profits come from Asia, Africa, and the Middle East."

LFC, said: “...we`re very proud to have Standard Chartered .... Our connection runs deep, it means more than just sponsorship..."

So, there you have it - it means more to be sponsored by a company whose financial crimes and money laundering have been widely reported and punished by fines.

F*ck me, Klopp’s got some nerve to come out with this after all the decisions LiVARpool have got in their favour since he became Liverpool Manager. The hypocrite, obsessed tw@t!

“I don’t have any problems with anyone from City. They deserved it just as much as we deserved it,” he told Sport 1.

“What comes up in a moment like that: a few things happened over the season when a few things went against us, so I was thinking on the day: Let’s hope it won’t be decisive in the end.

“And then you forget about it again and don’t think about it. There were really blatant refereeing decisions. You keep thinking, what went in our favour?

“Completely without club glasses. We were lucky once not to get a penalty against us. But we were already leading 2-0. Otherwise – nothing.

“And against us? Clear handball penalties, penalties not given. Clear red cards not given against us, so for the opponent. That comes up at this moment. It’s human to think for a moment. But I don’t carry that around for long.

“No matter how Manchester City get the result, I accepted it – it’s deserved. And the other way round quite the same.

“And I can say: today I would be sitting here and wouldn’t feel one bit different if I had become champion and won the Champions League for a second time.”

F*ck me, Klopp’s got some nerve to come out with this after all the decisions LiVARpool have got in their favour since he became Liverpool Manager. The hypocrite, obsessed tw@t!

“I don’t have any problems with anyone from City. They deserved it just as much as we deserved it,” he told Sport 1.

“What comes up in a moment like that: a few things happened over the season when a few things went against us, so I was thinking on the day: Let’s hope it won’t be decisive in the end.

“And then you forget about it again and don’t think about it. There were really blatant refereeing decisions. You keep thinking, what went in our favour?

“Completely without club glasses. We were lucky once not to get a penalty against us. But we were already leading 2-0. Otherwise – nothing.

“And against us? Clear handball penalties, penalties not given. Clear red cards not given against us, so for the opponent. That comes up at this moment. It’s human to think for a moment. But I don’t carry that around for long.

“No matter how Manchester City get the result, I accepted it – it’s deserved. And the other way round quite the same.

“And I can say: today I would be sitting here and wouldn’t feel one bit different if I had become champion and won the Champions League for a second time.”

How can that toothy twat complain about red cards. That vermin get away with red card challenges every game.

Why is he talking about city when they have a match tonight in Naples to concentrate on or are these old quotes..
He is always talking about City at virtually every press conference he holds. Just last week he suggested our club was "state owned" which is indisputably false. Only a very few people have used that phrase and most of them are Twitter trolls (pretending to be journalists). Klopp is fixated on us. I think Pep has probably mentioned LFC a handful of times in the last five years (other than when we play them) and each time he has spoken in glowing terms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.