Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Milner reassures Liverpool fans after Death in Naples

QWN2DJAVUBEJ5MSHWP647AN7MY.jpg

Has Klopp finally woke up and smelled the coffee.”We need to reinvent ourselves” . He knows he’s run them into the ground with his Gengen press, just like he did at Dortmund when they were in the relegation places
Now come on Bingo be fair you've already got the patent as the worlds biggest cunts stop being greedy...

Is that what he’s said post match?
I think the penny has dropped. They should have refreshed the squad two years ago. Teams know that if they really press Trent and Robertson everything falls apart at the back. It is made worse by the fact that Van Dijk has lost a yard's pace since his injury. Klopp has a big problem because they don't have the players in the squad to change their system. This is a stark contrast to City where Pep is always evolving the squad and nearly all our players can play in multiple positions and systems. I think this season is a write-off for them.

Trent is almost a parody of himself. Swaggers around thinking he's the new Paul Breitner, but when the hollywood ball goes sailing out of play (Copyright S Gerard) or the shot from outside the box against cannon fodder, like Bournemouth, doesn't happen, he is such a liability it's almost unbelievable. It's hard to believe that there's ever been a clamour to get him in the England team in front of Walker, Trippier, or Lucy Bronze.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.