Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clubshop now saying we only won the league last season because of some blatant refereeing decisions , he's a f*cking weirdo , how many times did the Dippers enjoy dodgy decisions last season ?
He's clutching at straws now he knows his squad of players are past their sell by date and he hasnt got a clue how to solve their problems , i am going to enjoy every second of their demise and Clubshops cowardly conspiracy theories.
But remember, they sold their soul to Satan. Just when it seems like doom has come they always find a way out.However, in the meantime, ha ha ha ha ha

GettyImages-1227792361-scaled-e1650548275589.jpg
Is he saying there "I would rather kill myself?"

If you had just listed the deaths fine, the fact you included one Arsenal fan being attacked shows you were desperately trying to prove a point.
I went to Napoli and did not have a problem but that doesn't mean I think they are angels.
The simple fact is, fans of liverpool fc are violent, feral thugs so warning them about Napoli fans is a joke, or a smokescreen when more reports come in about robberies and violent attacks, (that of course was not their fault)

"If you had just listed the deaths than fine"

Fucking hell, read that first sentence again. You’re actually upset that I’ve listed some of the dozens of stabbings Napoli fans have committed in the last 10 years because they weren’t deaths.

Jesus Christ if you actually think a football club is out of line for warning fans that they’re going to a City where opposition fans are regularly stabbed you are beyond help. Take a break. It’s not normal to think this way.

This obviously won’t matter to you and the half dozen morons who liked your post claiming Liverpool were just setting themselves up to be victims, but you might remember that City actually wrote personally to all fans going to Napoli to give them the same warnings, because opposition fans get stabbed in Naples every single year.

Are you going to claim that was getting an excuse in? City providing a smokescreen for robberies and violent attacks? Or can you see how fucking pathetic that is when it’s City fans you’re talking about.

Last edited:
BT commentators bum licked him all game. Text book corners, free kicks. Exepert passer. Said nowt when he was left stumped by Napoli attackers.
and Keown was the co-commentator as well!! Part of one of the best defences weve ever seen in england!! he has ample experience and knowledge of the subject so should have made a point about it. fairplay to fowler mind, he laid into trent and gomez and virgil the great

Funniest thing tonight was taking off Gomez (Gomez Addams could probably have played better) at half time and bringing on the ever reliable Joel Matip in his place. Then, within 2 minutes of the restart, Napoli attacked through the middle and it all opened up - as if someone said "Open Sesame" - and they waltzed through the centre of the scouse defence to slot home goal number 4.

That Klopp guy - he's a tactical genius.
Boom!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.