Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not sure if we really need him, particularly at the huge price he would cost, but I’d love it if Pep put on his charming hat and got in Bellingham’s ear next week.

The dippers in the media seem to be putting all their eggs in the Jude basket, it would be nice if we could help to scupper that somehow

Has Klopp finally woke up and smelled the coffee.”We need to reinvent ourselves” . He knows he’s run them into the ground with his Gengen press, just like he did at Dortmund when they were in the relegation places
Klopp: “get the inhalers juiced up boys”

Trent: “I see nothing”

Salah: “ I see £350k”

Dyk: “ no one can beat me one on one…oops”
You guys took 1 hell of a beating. Pricks

Well, that goes to show that without VVD and Allison, they are indeed vulnerable. But with them two on the pitch they would have kept a clean sheet and likely scored 10.

first time poster so apologies, in rhodes on holiday and thought we’d watch the dippers, found a bar full of them but hey ho thought it might be entertaining. Napoli’s 2nd went in and the place emptied …. self deluded self entitled dipper scum
IP verified.

Welcome to the blue heaven and hell!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.