Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check out this deluded **** from the same thread - he obviously doesn’t attend matches at Anfield very often if he thinks they have a great atmosphere!

xx.gif

Re: Are you enjoying it?

« Reply #1642 on: May 23, 2022, 05:47:50 pm »

It took a day to shake off the disappointment of losing the league by a point again but I am still loving every minute of this season and cannot wait for the final. I was at a random game at the Etihad this season (5-1 against Watford, don't ask) and the comparison of that sterile place, even when they're giving a team a drubbing, with the sheer joy and passion at Anfield...it's almost like the City fans are on a day out at an amusement park rather than going to a football ground.

All I need to do is reference that memory to remind myself that City can buy as many titles as they want but they will never have what Liverpool supporters have.

A history of violence?

Klopp claiming we got favourable decisions last season to edge the title. Reckons they only had one in their favour, but were 2-0 up in that game, so it doesn't really count.

The bloke is so bitter, it's laughable. Aside from him talking absolute shite, he doesn't take in to consideration decisions that went against us throughout the season. Strangely enough the first one that comes to mind happened against his saintly side, when Milner should have been shown a second yellow and somehow (Anfield bias) avoided it.
I must admit that I quite liked Klipperty once upon a time.
Thought he was a decent guy.
But his years at victimpool have changed him.
He is now a fully fledged deluded fucking idiot.
Most of what comes through his fake teeth is absolute 100% bollocks.
He's been indoctrinated into the cult and surely nobody can take his senseless inane jibbering seriously.
Absolute victim.

Check out this deluded **** from the same thread - he obviously doesn’t attend matches at Anfield very often if he thinks they have a great atmosphere!

xx.gif

Re: Are you enjoying it?

« Reply #1642 on: May 23, 2022, 05:47:50 pm »

It took a day to shake off the disappointment of losing the league by a point again but I am still loving every minute of this season and cannot wait for the final. I was at a random game at the Etihad this season (5-1 against Watford, don't ask) and the comparison of that sterile place, even when they're giving a team a drubbing, with the sheer joy and passion at Anfield...it's almost like the City fans are on a day out at an amusement park rather than going to a football ground.

All I need to do is reference that memory to remind myself that City can buy as many titles as they want but they will never have what Liverpool supporters have.
Looks like I'm not getting mi hub caps back.

He runs the ragged and hence the drop off the season after you look how bad they became the season after they won the league ??????
This is no great shock at all to me .........sadly the media darlings won’t have anything said about them :( and some folk had a go at Southgate for dropping TAA he’s a fooking piss poor defender who can put in a good cross but his prime job is to defend and him and Gomez are a joke
Also the change of personnel. How much was Mane responsible for their pressing? Darwin is a big lump and generally big players are never going to be able to press as much for 90 minutes (Haaland can't do it for us either, but he makes up for it by actually scoring). You then have the likes of Henderson, Milner and Salah getting older, bringing in players like Thiago and Fabinho who aren't really about that, and they wonder why the same tactics don't work. Diaz seems to have a pretty good workrate, but basically for the past 6 years, their entire philosophy has been running around like a blue-arsed fly to pressure opponents into mistakes, and then hit them quickly in transitions. If they can't do the first part, then they can't do the second part and they end up having to try and fashion chances against organised, settled defences instead. And frankly, they're nowhere near as good as us at that because other than Thiago, they've never bought players who can do that sort of thing. TAA and Robertson's crosses are only effective if there's space for attackers to run into. Now they're relegated to crossing into packed defences.

We all know he runs his teams into the ground over 3/4 seasons. This season he did it in preseason too.
The amount of miss control and missed passes, look like their muscles are gone and the nerve endings can't get the command from their brains (assuming... )
Sarah needs 3 month rest.
Absolutely not, he needs to play himself back in to form

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.