Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Alan Harper's Tash I wasn't commenting on the Napoli fans, I said I know they are not angels.
My point is how the media and then Domalino were making it out that a private school were taking some boys to a football match and they should be jolly careful.
Liverpool fans have caused problems for 30 years in Europe, rampaging mobs clearing out jewellers, smashing concrete slabs on waiters heads, robbing their own fans of tickets for the final, fighting their way through Europe like it was 1945 but perhaps its best if you stay in your hotel.
Oh and as a final note, I was there last time we played, without a hint of trouble.
30 years?

I’m down in Newquay for a Mates wedding.. He’s marrying a German (Dortmund fan) who thinks that Bingo walks on water… She’s also a Liverpool fan apparently.. Nige is a rag so their house will be emotional like ours at times (SWMBO is a dippers fan)
Heinz 57 family.

I must admit that I quite liked Klipperty once upon a time.
Thought he was a decent guy.
But his years at victimpool have changed him.
He is now a fully fledged deluded fucking idiot.
Most of what comes through his fake teeth is absolute 100% bollocks.
He's been indoctrinated into the cult and surely nobody can take his senseless inane jibbering seriously.
Absolute victim.
I thought that was a poem and tried to read it as one :-)

Bless em.
And to think they've had to survive all these years on a shoestring budget.
And of course he was at a random city game, I've often thought of going to a random tramps game out of the blue.

Bitter as bitter can be them lot.
I thought the same. It’s one thing watching them getting snotted on BT, it’s totally another thing to actually go to a game. I call BS or he’s a flakey Sociopath.

Mate, fancy going to the Liverpool v Bournemouth game? I’ve got a spare ticket.

Er, I need to sort out my sock drawer, season my crepe pan, delouse the cat.

Some aspects of football are non-linear, in that small changes have big effects. Liverpool's build-up play isn't as good as City's, so they rely more on intensive running to control games. And when the amount of sprints decreases (their midfielders are getting oldish plus the hangover from last season when they played all available games), their high line means a lot of dangerous counters.

The only solution for them is to regain their physical form. It's anyone's guess whether it can happen, but there are reasons to be doubtful. They will have enough in the tank to put in some great performances over the season and to create the feeling they are back, the problem will be consistency...

Klopp's intense football may have got to their bodies (and minds). Take Robertson, he seems to be declining physically at only 28. He was making many, many sprints in a game. That level is likely beyond him now.

I’m down in Newquay for a Mates wedding.. He’s marrying a German (Dortmund fan) who thinks that Bingo walks on water… She’s also a Liverpool fan apparently.. Nige is a rag so their house will be emotional like ours at times (SWMBO is a dippers fan)
comedy-dark-frankenstein-halloween-wallpaper-preview.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.