Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must admit that I quite liked Klipperty once.
Thought he was a decent nonce.
But his years at victimpool have changed that.
He is now a fully fledged deluded fucking twat.
Most of what comes through his fake teeth is absolute 100% shite.
He's been indoctrinated into the cult and surely nobody can take his senseless inane jibbering seriously, right?
Absolute victim.
You're a poet and you don't know it... :)

Check out this deluded **** from the same thread - he obviously doesn’t attend matches at Anfield very often if he thinks they have a great atmosphere!

xx.gif

Re: Are you enjoying it?

« Reply #1642 on: May 23, 2022, 05:47:50 pm »

It took a day to shake off the disappointment of losing the league by a point again but I am still loving every minute of this season and cannot wait for the final. I was at a random game at the Etihad this season (5-1 against Watford, don't ask) and the comparison of that sterile place, even when they're giving a team a drubbing, with the sheer joy and passion at Anfield...it's almost like the City fans are on a day out at an amusement park rather than going to a football ground.

All I need to do is reference that memory to remind myself that City can buy as many titles as they want but they will never have what Liverpool supporters have.
They sure as hell didn't show much joy and passion in the Derby. They make fun of us for celebrating a draw, because of course Klopp NEVER did such things, but their fans were quiet for most of it.

So could this happen soon:

Chelsea new Manager: Potter
Liverpool new Manager: Tuchel
United new Manager: Klopp

They've come 2nd to us for a long time, and last season was another massive blow.

We've psychologically battered them. No one will say it but it's true.
Was thinking exactly the same. We have broken them. I think what has tipped them over the edge was after charity shield win. They were lulled into thinking that Haaland was going to struggle. That gave them hope. After his goal rush in the first 6 games of the season, it has dawned on them they are not going to get anywhere near us this season. Their pain is wonderful to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.