Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
In reality they probably should have come a quite distant second to us last season. We had a significant gap at one stage. Not to discredit them from keeping getting results but we dropped a lot of points in a short space of time which generally doesn’t happen and I think in most of the seasons it wouldn’t happen like that, and we would’ve won by more than one point.

Last season flattered liverpool in my opinion. Losing by a point as stated above. 2 domestic final wins without scoring in open play in the final. Champions league final loss with a far far easier route than the side of the draw that we and Real Madrid were on. We would’ve sailed through to the CL final if we had their route.

Not saying they did badly, far from it but when look at it in depth and not just on the surface, I think it flattered them somewhat too.

I think it’ll show this season.
Very true. Not liked at it that way before

Unbelievable this, but he's managed to turn their loss last night into talking about us and unfair reffing decisions costing them the league!!!

My hate for that club, manager and fanbase is reaching new levels!

Unbelievable this, but he's managed to turn their loss last night into talking about us and unfair reffing decisions costing them the league!!!

Red cards he says !!
Fuck me the number of times they`ve escaped punishment with the likes of Milner and Robertson getting away scot free.
The blokes a blinkered idiot and now trying to hopefully escape the wrath of the fans through his "good/bad news day".
Twat !!

They've come 2nd to us for a long time, and last season was another massive blow.

We've psychologically battered them. No one will say it but it's true.

Proof of this -

Klopp is still talking and thinking about decisions from last season. His point is hilariously biased but bringing it up shows where his mind is.

Proof of this -

Klopp is still talking and thinking about decisions from last season. His point is hilariously biased but bringing it up shows where his mind is.
He's basically parroting what many of the cultist fans believe, thus further endearing himself to them whilst giving himself an excuse for only winning one PL title in what they believe is their golden era.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.