Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is genuinely incredible the amount of bullshit and lies you manage to spout.

No one claimed Liverpool fans were angels or private school boys, No one mentioned Liverpool fans behaviour at all so to say it was implied is just a barefaced lie.

I posted an incomplete list of Napoli fans attacking and stabbing other fans, and suggested Liverpool were right to warn their fans, just like city did when playing in Naples.

You thengot angry that I’d highlighted stabbings and attacks where people hadn’t died to make a point about Naples not being safe.

And then you claimed Liverpool had only warned their fans to act as a smoke screen to cover up their own fans crimes ahead of time.

What is wrong with you? No mentally well person could take issue with a club warning its fans about their safety when going to a city the has seen dozens of opposition fans stabbed.

The fact that you completely ignore the fact City gave exactly the same warning really just sums it up.
FYI I haven't been angry at any time whilst reading or replying to your posts.
Further, I haven't called other BM posters morons.
If you think I am mentally ill, that is your choice to make. What I would say is you often seem to take the exact opposite position to other posters, as though you are looking to deliberately wind them up and be confrontational.
The part that seems to be the most contentious is 'one Arsenal fan injured'. Are you now saying he was stabbed ? Why didn't you say so before?
My point was not about Napoli fans or their behaviour, it was about your posts.
I find it quite laughable that a club, surrounded by and even encouraging disorder and criminal behaviour can warn them of other violent fans.

Fans of Liverpool fc have been a stain on English football since the early 1970's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.