Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI I haven't been angry at any time whilst reading or replying to your posts.
Further, I haven't called other BM posters morons.
If you think I am mentally ill, that is your choice to make. What I would say is you often seem to take the exact opposite position to other posters, as though you are looking to deliberately wind them up and be confrontational.
The part that seems to be the most contentious is 'one Arsenal fan injured'. Are you now saying he was stabbed ? Why didn't you say so before?
My point was not about Napoli fans or their behaviour, it was about your posts.
I find it quite laughable that a club, surrounded by and even encouraging disorder and criminal behaviour can warn them of other violent fans.

Fans of Liverpool fc have been a stain on English football since the early 1970's.
Same here tbh. But you can see what they're doing. Get the first word in, warn of the terror of Naples, then when it fucks up or goes wrong the narrative is already running and ready to be expanded on (Whoevers fault it is)

FYI I haven't been angry at any time whilst reading or replying to your posts.
Further, I haven't called other BM posters morons.
If you think I am mentally ill, that is your choice to make. What I would say is you often seem to take the exact opposite position to other posters, as though you are looking to deliberately wind them up and be confrontational.
The part that seems to be the most contentious is 'one Arsenal fan injured'. Are you now saying he was stabbed ? Why didn't you say so before?
My point was not about Napoli fans or their behaviour, it was about your posts.
I find it quite laughable that a club, surrounded by and even encouraging disorder and criminal behaviour can warn them of other violent fans.

Fans of Liverpool fc have been a stain on English football since the early 1970's.

The only point I made is that Naples is not safe for fans of any football team.

You then lied about me acting as if Liverpool fans were public school boys

Got worked up that I listed attacks that weren't deaths, as if those didn't matter.

Claimed Naples was fine because you were fine when you went (3 City fans were beaten up quite badly in 2017 by the way)

Went on a tirade about how Liverpool were deliberately warning their fans to use it as a smokescreen to allow their fans to commit robbery unpunished.

That's not a normal or appopriate response to someone (me) listing some attacks on fans in Naples to show it's not a safe place to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.