Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't know whether this should go here or the joke thread.

Klopp said a minute's silence is "the right thing to do" adding: "I don't think our people need any kind of advice from me for showing respect,"
Must go in here we all know Germans don't have a sense of humour ;-)

The grief merchants will be hoping they get a couple of games postponed due to their unprecedented injury crisis.
I can also imagine them thinking “we pulled back 13 points last time lah”
Just happened we had our annual blip/brain fart whilst they played their games in hand.
Yes they went on a good run but chances of happening again ?
I hate the fuckers even if the above Carries no weight.

@bobbyowenquiff I am not sure what you're meaning. Are you saying I am wrong by having a go at them or I should not put Heysel 2nd ?
No I agree 100 per cent with you. Just clumsy use of words. The Steau Bucharest banner was just beyond the pale for me and it has not been reported by the UK press.

They've invented books of condolences now. Remember when you would pay your respects without broadcasting the act of rememberance?

No I agree 100 per cent with you. Just clumsy use of words. The Steau Bucharest banner was just beyond the pale for me and it has not been reported by the UK press.

Too busy all in uproar over the grafitti over a TAA mural - which is by the way disgraceful from some of our fans, if they were done by our fans. But no mention at all of that banner from the local or national journos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.