Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I know we City fans hate them and the Liverpool fans hate us that's normal.

I am talking about in general, listen to BT on CL night's, the silent before games for you newer walk alone, no one gets that not even Man UTD.
In fact I have been following English football since early 80 and the glamour of everything Liverpool and United have been going on for all that time.
Best support in the world is not uncommon to hear about Liverpool fans is it. How is that hate.

The Heysel disaster, well lets just say that could have been alot more talked about that, can we say that they are lucky that it is forgotten, at least I didn't here anyone point out that victory parade on the same day was not a nice touch.

The only thing that was negative was Hillsborough, they won that battle and if they are fair can't say that today everyone is not on there site.
But they just can't let go they crave that someone somewhere disrespect them about Hillsborough and boy do they let everyone know about it.

He should just try being a City fan for a year or so then he will experience real hate everywhere
Well put

Do not hold your breath waiting....you'll miss us winning stuff against all the odds against the world's best manager, world's best keeper, world's best right back etc.

I wasn't at Wembley but from comments on here via respected posters (????) Nobody really knew what was going on.

The outrage in the TV studio was turned upto 11 for us though.

Absolutely spot-on, the way it was built up at Wembley I was expecting a minutes applause which is what many did out of respect and the scousers understandably thought that we were celebrating which was NOT the case. Not that I have any time for the deluded fuckers and they'll twist this to suit their own bizarre agenda. Either way it will show them up for the hypocrites they are

Just goggled who he is . How the fuck do they get to be employed ?
Most likely paid for clicks which spawn from divisive or popular postings. He is a master of the art. The mental gymnastics he (and other fuckers) must go through to avoid upsetting the dippers must consume his waking hours. . Forget what opinion earned me something before, this is my view now. Like everything connected to the dippers this clearly means more. They are clearly the only folk affected by our monarchs death - and don’t we know it as the volume is deafening.

Maths isn't Chris's strongest suit
I saw that too, and was laughing my head off. I'm pretty sure it's a joke.

a2b0641be82fbf14d845f30d6f612556.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.