Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
We all know they're twats but the reality is that I think you'd get a few nob heads shouting like that at most grounds.
Some people just don't like the monarchy.

W
It really says something that you want to take credit for the Majority of your fans ( Not all ) observing the Minutes silence. Which was cut down to less than 30 Seconds as the Ref was briefed just blow if you hear Boos. Ycmiu.
Maddock is a piece of work, obviously fails to comment that the minutes silence had to be cut short to 30 seconds because of fear that the so called best fans in the world would bring shame on the club once more.

Check out the live commentary on 5live, if you have an iplayer account you can listen from the start.

Picks it up perfectly, best be quick because it will get edited out

Impeccably observed! Ffs.

We all know they're twats but the reality is that I think you'd get a few nob heads shouting like that at most grounds.
Some people just don't like the monarchy.
Hasn’t happened elsewhere. You don’t have to like someone to show respect when they die. Just keep your thoughts to yourself out of respect to other people. It’s not asking much.

W
Maddock is a piece of work, obviously fails to comment that the so called minutes silence had to be cut short to 30 seconds because of fear that the so called best fans in the world would bring shame on the club once more.

If you listen to the announcement it says a 'period of silence'. I have never heard of a period of silence only a minute or 2 minutes.

I guess it was the dippers get out of jail card so they could cut it short at any moment. Which is what happen. Why would you have 20 seconds of silence ?

Sad enough to rewatch it...25 secs if that and BT "impeccably observed by many but not by all". Joke. Some very full hearted heckling as well, whilst others could be heard trying to shut them up. At least the whole fanbase aren't cunts. Let's hope some of the media are brave enough to call them out.
Not a chance. His (née Her) Majesty's Press have been so cowed by Liverpool FC and their fans that they are too terrified to publish the mildest of rebukes.
Not that it's stopped them dishing it out to everyone else. In a word, they are cowards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.