Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think we should be trying to make a big thing of this. Yes the press reporting is irritating but let's not fall into the trap of using this for points scoring as that in itself is disrespectful (in my opinion).

Let's show how it should be done tomorrow night.

Ajax look like team that are trying to play a brand of football that their players are incapable of.
Not at this pace anyway.
They look like they are used to having more time than they are being given.
Their passing and ball retention is very poor. The goal was great however, when Liverpool gave them the space.

I don't think we should be trying to make a big thing of this. Yes the press reporting is irritating but let's not fall into the trap of using this for points scoring as that in itself is disrespectful (in my opinion).

Don't think we need to say anything right now, keep it in the back pocket for the next time they moan about someone disrespecting one of their many minute's silences.

I agree with this. Most LFC fans will be gutted by this. It would be nice if their club did something to tackle this issue though. We still have a few dickheads who use Munich taunts but our club does not protect them.

We all know they're twats but the reality is that I think you'd get a few nob heads shouting like that at most grounds.
Some people just don't like the monarchy.
I don’t like them but I certainly wouldn’t be shouting and heckling a minute’s silence for an old lady. If nothing else she was someone’s mum and gran

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.