Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else noticed that when talking about the potential so called north v south all star game situation he mentioned Liverpool, United and Everton. Never mentioned City though. Someone could call that petty at the very least....

To be fair Klopp is broken. City and Guardiola are constantly in his head. He's built a super team there but he knows deep down they're just not as good. When he and Pep both leave everyone will discuss Pep, because he's an infinitely better coach who's built multiple great sides.

If it weren't for City and Peps brilliance, Klopp would be the figure head everyone talks about but he isn't.

This is Klopp's response to a question about Todd Boehly's suggestion of a North v South Allstar game in the Prem, and of course the German is correct in his generally dismissive attitude towards the idea. But what made me laugh is the fact that when he starts running through the teams that might supply players for the North and mentions the rags along with his own distasteful mob and Everton. The then goes on and adds Newcastle when it's clarified that the North team would include the north east as well.

Hilarious that he won't mention the champions of the country for four of the last five seasons. He'll say it's just a slip in a heat-of-the-moment reaction, but I really think it's more than that. There have been quite a few signs recently that City have really got to him and I see that as another.

#ALWAYSINTHEIRHEADS

I cannot even begin to fathom the level of control Liverpool have over the media if they've managed to get literally everyone in the media to say "there were no boos, and even if there was they were told to stop" and since when is a "period" of silence a thing?
It's a fucking joke, the sooner the media are destoryed the better.

I think you’re being a bit paranoid to be honest about this, I agree that Klopp is a wanker but he’s right to laugh about Boehly’s comments. He probably just mentioned Everton and United because they have a longer standing rivalry than with us.
I think you're being way too kind to him.
Whether he wants to admit it or not, we are his main rivals!
The only team to stop him winning the league in his tenure and the team that have dominated English football the last 10 years.
He can try to forget us and ignore us but we consume him and the fact that he can't even bear to say our name unless it's negatively, reflects poorly on him.

For over two decades, the Liverpool fans protested their innocence for the Hillsborough disaster. Then came an independent review, lasting years and costing millions.The liverpool fans were exonerated, the fault was entirely down to South Yorkshire polices mismanagement. Case closed we move on. But no, the self pitying victim junkies can't, even to the point of believing the late Queen Elizbeth was in some way responsible. The mind boggles.

This is Klopp's response to a question about Todd Boehly's suggestion of a North v South Allstar game in the Prem, and of course the German is correct in his generally dismissive attitude towards the idea. But what made me laugh is the fact that when he starts running through the teams that might supply players for the North and mentions the rags along with his own distasteful mob and Everton. The then goes on and adds Newcastle when it's clarified that the North team would include the north east as well.

Hilarious that he won't mention the champions of the country for four of the last five seasons. He'll say it's just a slip in a heat-of-the-moment reaction, but I really think it's more than that. There have been quite a few signs recently that City have really got to him and I see that as another.

Here's what Klopp said as reported in the Guardian....

“Maybe he can explain that. I’m not sure people want to see that – United players, Liverpool players, City players, Everton players all together. It is not the national team. Did he really say it?”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.