Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
fucking hell, I’d forgotten they had a parade at the end of the season!
Insane to do it but shows the level of delusion that the club suffer, from top to bottom. Think you’re right in that having to do that really made the players lose their bottle.
Yeah. It's one thing for fans to wallow in self-pity. But the players? Fatal. And Klopp should never have allowed it.

Well, here's an appropriate thread (forum) I didn't realise existed.
Watched today and cannot believe how much the scouse continue to get away with, Milner, again, avoided two yellows, and he was only on pitch for 20mins or so. Plenty of others clattering through the back of Brighton players or making move-stopping fouls with impunity. Well done Brighton for sticking with it and getting a deserved equaliser (despite gifting scouse a way back into the game!).
I'm travelling up for our game against 'em 22Oct - should hopefully be a decent open game, a refreshing change from most visitors' set-up at our place, and we shouldn't take them too lightly!
At 2-0 down a Brighton player got booked for time wasting on a throw in - wasn't even that long and 100℅ wouldn't have been given against city.

At 2-0 down a Brighton player got booked for time wasting on a throw in - wasn't even that long and 100℅ wouldn't have been given against city.
Who cares? No one ever gets sent off for time wasting. It’s such a waste of energy to even think about things like that.

2457.jpg

The only thing he sees is wingers and midfielders strolling past him as he trots sideways like a pensioner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.