Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a great day out at Wembley that year. Was so pissed I fell asleep the whole second half, and woke up just in time to see Yaya’s penalty. I then got on the wrong tube and got lost on a mission to get a kebab, the mini bus nearly left without me haha.
Did you not get slapped by a shit bag when you fell asleep?

Arsenal can very possibly rip through their shit defence at will. I can honestly see the them getting properly smashed.

Then they play us, right? Lol bring it on.
Steady on. I have learnt to my cost that life has a habit of confounding our expectations.

The BBC reporting on the stampede that killed 174 people at a football match in Indonesia.

The stampede is one of the worst of a tragically long line of stadium disasters.

In 1964, a total of 320 people were killed and more than 1,000 injured during a stampede at a Peru-Argentina Olympic qualifier in Lima.

In 1985, 39 people died and 600 were hurt at the Heysel stadium in Brussels, Belgium, when fans were crushed against a wall that then collapsed during the European Cup final between Liverpool (England) and Juventus (Italy).

In the UK, a crush developed at the Hillsborough stadium in Sheffield, resulting in the deaths of 97 Liverpool fans attending the club's FA Cup semi-final against Nottingham Forest.

The BBC reporting on the stampede that killed 174 people at a football match in Indonesia.

The stampede is one of the worst of a tragically long line of stadium disasters.

In 1964, a total of 320 people were killed and more than 1,000 injured during a stampede at a Peru-Argentina Olympic qualifier in Lima.

In 1985, 39 people died and 600 were hurt at the Heysel stadium in Brussels, Belgium, when fans were crushed against a wall that then collapsed during the European Cup final between Liverpool (England) and Juventus (Italy).

In the UK, a crush developed at the Hillsborough stadium in Sheffield, resulting in the deaths of 97 Liverpool fans attending the club's FA Cup semi-final against Nottingham Forest.

Dear oh dear! Makes it sound as if that wall at Heysel just collapsed on its own. It's astonishing how the media are terrified of reporting the bare facts when it comes to Liverpool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.