Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
fucking hell, I’d forgotten they had a parade at the end of the season!
Insane to do it but shows the level of delusion that the club suffer, from top to bottom. Think you’re right in that having to do that really made the players lose their bottle.
Mane had a face like a smacked botty on that bus, it was lovely to see him cringing, he knew what it was :-)

RAWK in meltdown. :-)

Honestly hope they win it by 20 points this season and have it wrapped up by March if we don't. The league has been a Jurgen Klopp away from being the French or German league for years now and still every other clubs fan base wanted City to win it. If Pep doesn't leave I can see them win 5 in a row easily. Well done Premier League you really are a shower of wankers.

--------

Well done PL, your "brand" is going the same way as Ligue 1 with the other financially cheating sportswash team that failed FFP multiple times.

Great advert for the "best league in the World", now we are out of the picture for this season, FFP cheats City can bore everyone in England with a procession to a easy title.

Quote from: Mister Flip Flop on Today at 04:42:07 pm
Honestly hope they win it by 20 points this season and have it wrapped up by March if we don't. The league has been a Jurgen Klopp away from being the French or German league for years now and still every other clubs fan base wanted City to win it. If Pep doesn't leave I can see them win 5 in a row easily. Well done Premier League you really are a shower of wankers.

This is 100% the best thing that could happen. Only then will the majority start to question these cheats. At the moment all the commentators and pundits want to talk about is how great City are without a whisper concerning the owners and how much they've cheated to get to the top. The likes of Lineker wind me up so much, constantly getting involved in non-sporting issues but when questioned by Delaney about why he's never mentioned sportswashing he called the subject matter boring. If he and others had their moral compass pointing in the right direction they'd be using their high profile to call out the sportswashing every week, make it such an issue that the governing bodies would have to act.

The only thing that is missing is how irrelevant we are.

They are turning on each other coz their "famous atmosphere" is shite this season- it's because we have absolutely broken them, they can't win and it's slowly sunk in... Them performing at 150% (ped induced) gets them second and only this!!

I'm fucking loving it.
Hopefully we'll tear em a new one when we visit their shithole in a couple of weeks. Got to feel that we will terrorise their midfield and defence.

I wonder if he found the 75-90 period "boring". From the 75/76 season through to the 89/90 season, Liverpool won the old first division title 10 times in 15 seasons (Forest, Arsenal and Villa with one apiece, Everton with 2, were the others).

I think I commented in the United thread, about a similar comment, and it clearly applies to Liverpool fans as well:
‘United and Liverpool fans have absolutely no legs to stand on, when spouting crap about uncompetitive, boring leagues. Any other club’s fans, yes…. But Liverpool and united can absolutely do one, as they never acknowledged that ‘they’ were boring and bad for the game in their seperate 20 odd years of dominance.’

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.