Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, that TIFO IRL video that shows they have gone from 1st in the league for pressing metrics to 11th is really telling

Either they can’t be arsed anymore which is on the manager or they can’t physically do it because the drugs don’t work…
Oh they do work

It’s more because every single player is tested at the World Cup and if they turn up doped to the tits it is clearly on them and club sanctioned

Seen this from a few journalists tonight, and it’s pretty disingenuous. There was never any criticism of Alexander-Arnold’s attacking play. It’s his defensive frailties that were rightly highlighted.

It's all about the shots, not goals according to the bin dippers all over twitter...

Nevermind he couldn't beat a 56 year old Allan McGregor, Darwin Nunez is fucking mustard cos he ran around a bit, had 6 shots and then kissed Thiago at the end.

Look out Erling, Juande Carolè's gonna get ya!

7 CL title incoming after a world class performance against the equivalent of a league 2 team.

kind of a roller-coaster performance from DN, he certainly had his chances ...

Was going to call him shite.
However,
Have been a lazy **** recently with picking up the dog shite and I'm worried about it suing me for defamation of character.
So I'll just imply it instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.