Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
RAWK in meltdown. :-)

Honestly hope they win it by 20 points this season and have it wrapped up by March if we don't. The league has been a Jurgen Klopp away from being the French or German league for years now and still every other clubs fan base wanted City to win it. If Pep doesn't leave I can see them win 5 in a row easily. Well done Premier League you really are a shower of wankers.

--------

Well done PL, your "brand" is going the same way as Ligue 1 with the other financially cheating sportswash team that failed FFP multiple times.

Great advert for the "best league in the World", now we are out of the picture for this season, FFP cheats City can bore everyone in England with a procession to a easy title.

We failed FFP exactly the same number of times Liverpool did, they just got away with it because they threw their 2014-15 and 2015-16 seasons to purposely not qualify for Europe when it mattered (after finishing second in 2013-14) so they couldn’t be punished.

Last edited by a moderator:
Any sane coach would play him on the wing and sign a proper right back. But they’re doubling diwn now which is glorious
Doesn’t have quick enough feet or a turn of pace or the ability to beat a man or an engine to get up and down the wing, he’d be out of his depth

I wonder if he found the 75-90 period "boring". From the 75/76 season through to the 89/90 season, Liverpool won the old first division title 10 times in 15 seasons (Forest, Arsenal and Villa with one apiece, Everton with 2, were the others).

Fucking do something about it then!

Since Ferguson left United, they’ve spent £1.43b to our £1.38b. It’s only that they’ve wasted most of that on buying dross and spending fortunes on players that were there for five minutes and had bobbins managers in charge that’s seen them win sod all. If they’d got their signings right, with the right managers, you could be looking at United still dominating English football.

It should be the football world thanking City for making sure United aren’t still doing that!

Since Pep has been at City, Liverpool have earnt £3.055b while City have earnt £3.426b.

Have the Liverpool owner, boardroom and football management staff invested the right percentage of that income into their squad in the same way City have? If not, why fucking not? Where’s that money gone? Why are they unhappy about City and United (but not ever mentioning their brothers-in-arms, their best mates, United!) and are always moaning about City’s owners, yet are happy that their owner just lines his own pockets? Instead of bitching about City, the Emiratis and anyone else associated with us these London-Irish never-Scouse or anywhere-even-near-Liverpool knobheads always cry about, why don’t they direct their infantile moaning at their owner?

Just had a look at the City thread on RAWK and my word, they’re absolutely rabbid aren’t they? The hate & anger they have for us is absolutely unreal. You actually worry about the mental state of some of them to the point I’m half tempted to donate some tin foil hats to ease the pain.
Candles are the accepted dip currency, not sure they'd know what to do with a tinfoil hat

Doping sequence has all had to change because the testing at the World Cup is more stringent

got to get and stay clean for two months
Yes, that TIFO IRL video that shows they have gone from 1st in the league for pressing metrics to 11th is really telling

Either they can’t be arsed anymore which is on the manager or they can’t physically do it because the drugs don’t work…

RAWK really is a fucked up forum. It's so obvious that they just all try to out do each other regarding how many times they can get the words: Abu Dhabi, sportswashing, cheats, corrupt etc into a single post. Repetitive is not the word! You can also tell that the vast majority have never been near Anfield in their lives and couldn't find it even if they had a compass and an up to date Sat Nav system.
They couldn’t find Liverpool.
Hint: Go to the border, show your scouse passport, say “La”.

Reactions: PPT
Had a gander.
Complaining about waiting in pissing rain for 90+ Mins at the official ticket pick-up at Goodison.
Our Celtic CL away vibes :) Not just City ticket-office who screw up..
Ha ha. I missed that Celtic away game as I was on holiday in Kefalonia. I was sunbathing on the beach and remember following the thread on here about the long delays in the pouring rain while waiting to collect tickets. A mate of mine didn’t have to queue up as he got his ticket indirectly through someone at the club but his mates did so he ended up having to wait it out anyway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.