Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
After a win against a pub side klipperty says TAA hasn’t a defensive problem and the dippers HAD a defensive problem obviously that a clean sheet against some sweaties pub eleven has resolved itself until they play against Arsenal and they revert to maguiristic defending again

RAWK in meltdown. :-)

Honestly hope they win it by 20 points this season and have it wrapped up by March if we don't. The league has been a Jurgen Klopp away from being the French or German league for years now and still every other clubs fan base wanted City to win it. If Pep doesn't leave I can see them win 5 in a row easily. Well done Premier League you really are a shower of wankers.

--------

Well done PL, your "brand" is going the same way as Ligue 1 with the other financially cheating sportswash team that failed FFP multiple times.

Great advert for the "best league in the World", now we are out of the picture for this season, FFP cheats City can bore everyone in England with a procession to a easy title.

He makes it sound like it's our fault Liverpool are shite.

So the BBC breakfast show have just described Tronts free kick as the "Greatest free kick you will ever see" and i missed it live !! I missed the chance to see football glory by one of the greatest fullbacks ever to have struck a free kick, and now the moment has gone never to come back ,that"s it i am finished with football . Oh hang on a genuine superstar plays tonight for the best football team in the world i may just hang on then !

A wobble wasn’t sufficient. Liverpool were the better team that season. Fair and square. Fans still unusual, though.

Dench.
Yep, they were miles clear of us when Covid hit. Granted, they'd lost 3-0 at Watford just before that and got knocked out of the CL by Atletico but we were never catching them.

So the BBC breakfast show have just described Tronts free kick as the "Greatest free kick you will ever see" and i missed it live !! I missed the chance to see football glory by one of the greatest fullbacks ever to have struck a free kick, and now the moment has gone never to come back ,that"s it i am finished with football . Oh hang on a genuine superstar plays tonight for the best football team in the world i may just hang on then !

The context of the performance reflects in the opposition they were playing. There are teams in the Championship that would give Rangers a battering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.