Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seen this from a few journalists tonight, and it’s pretty disingenuous. There was never any criticism of Alexander-Arnold’s attacking play. It’s his defensive frailties that were rightly highlighted.

And this is exactly why I dont give a shit about the England team.
One fucking free kick and the press/media put pressure on to get that twat back in the England squad.

They talk about monopolising the top position but what about monopolising the top four positions? Is it fair that the same teams, more or less, are securing CL football? By the same logic shouldn't we even it out a bit to allow teams like Southampton, Bournemouth and West Ham to qualify for the CL?
Of course not.
Because the history clubs are not top dogs anymore they want to take their ball home.

Seen this from a few journalists tonight, and it’s pretty disingenuous. There was never any criticism of Alexander-Arnold’s attacking play. It’s his defensive frailties that were rightly highlighted.

Ric the picture speaks a thousand words - in that picture he comes across as what he is, an arrogant, egotistical prick. I would not want a player like that anywhere near our club, we have the recruitment spot on, not just ability but its the person we look at. Long may it continue

I hope Southgate takes him sits him on the bench for how long we there for instead of him going of for a 2 weeks holiday! Oh I bet Trent is praying he isn’t picked..

The irony of the dips going on about how if it wasn't for them, it would have been a walkover for city for the past 5 years is that the situation is exactly the same in reverse. City saved the country from a period of red scouse domination and personally i think we should get some kind of group medal off our newly installed king for that (heard he hates the cunts).

The missus is watching a programme called married at first sight and I’ve watched a couple with her. There’s a gay scouser on there who is always starting trouble and as someone starts to have a go back gets up storms off and plays the victim. It is ingrained deep in their dna without a shadow of doubt

Great victory for them last night, beating the mighty European force that is Glasgow Rangers 2-0.
Trent rehabilitated in the process, scoring a free kick and evidently masterminding a clean sheet.
Great, great goal from Salah - a fine penalty.
What time is the open-top bus parade?
You can accept the fact that he isn't a great defender but it's the way he just dawdles back when he's neglected his position and they're under pressure.
Trott Alexander-Arnold more like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.