Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
That old chestnut
United fans been using that one for years
Football fans using the "football is shit" excuse because their team isn't as good as it once was are utter cunts and should never have been football fans in the first place.

Some of the best days out and weekends away I've had following City have been when we were utter dogshit and at our lowest ebb. These pricks spouting off will never get it but then again, I suppose if they have a drop off in form their match day experience is bound to be utter wank if they're watching from their fucking armchairs.

What I don’t get about scousers talking about state ownership, is what difference does it make, if as a result of it we’ve still not used that wealth to buy the best players.

I’m pretty sure the past 5 years or so they’ve had pretty much the best player in every position, according to themselves. As such, we’ve not bought the league, we’ve over-performed, as presumably you’d need to buy all the best talent at the expense of others to do that?

I guess “Scouse Logic” is taught at the same school as “Scouse Maths”.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.