Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote from: taylorb1991 on Yesterday at 12:2
It's mental how little the mainstream media is highlighting their misdeeds right now. Brazen fake sponsorship and an owner helping Russian oligarchs. What does this club actually have to do to get punished?

Be called Liverpool

======================================================================================

Probably the most deluded, lying, glory hunting **** on squawk, son of spion, has outdone EVERY SINGLE deluded, lying, cretinous glory hunting twat on the site with this one!!!!!

Scummy rats, they're singing about the death of our Queen and supporting/glorifying the IRA, then cry like fuck when someone dares to breathe when it's a minutes silence for there own dead.
If we ever have the misfortune to play them on the anniversary for the deaths they had a hand in, I will personally boo/whistle like fuck, and if that makes me a **** I dont give a single shit.
I'm irish and I would happily sing GSTK during a minutes silence that is forced upon every club with the misfortune to play near the 15th April

I remember Klopp being slightly patronising saying to the media that they should give strikers Nunez and Haaland time as his 90 million pound chappie had scored against us in the charity shield and Erling had hit a shot in anger at the death whilst being 3-1 down.
Bet he now thinks, fuck give my fella 3 seasons and that blonde viking fuck all

Scummy rats, they're singing about the death of our Queen and supporting/glorifying the IRA, then cry like fuck when someone dares to breathe when it's a minutes silence for there own dead.
If we ever have the misfortune to play them on the anniversary for the deaths they had a hand in, I will personally boo/whistle like fuck, and if that makes me a **** I dont give a single shit.
I get the anger this mob provoke in people I really do what with there patronising and condescending attitudes to what constitutes class and respect but to want to boo or disrupt any silence that should took place for the deaths of 97 people and mainly kids Under the age of 18 is a bit strong mate.

I’m all up for giving this lot shit for an iternary of misdemeanours and let’s be honest there are a hell of a lot but disrespecting the deaths of innocent football fans is something no person should ever want to be a part of.

We are better than them. We know it and we don’t need to go tit for tat with that mob. Yes the mainstream media fawn over them and they can do no wrong in their eyes but the man in the street and most football fans absolutely detest them. Everyone I saw/spoke to in the run up to last season wanted us to win and to beat them. Everyone wanted Madrid to beat them. There’s a reason for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.