Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
They've just won the right to host the Eurovision song contest, presumably because they are 'european royalty' - does this count as a trophy? If so then added to the charity shield they are halfway to the quadruple and it's not even Xmas.
When is the parade?

I remember that article about liverpool and PED’s, two thirds of their squad asthmatics etc. Coincidentally that article said 2 years ago the dippers would have to come off the PED’s snd li snd behold their running stats and results were mikes down. Now 2 years later they are having the same, miles worse performances and running stats etc. Is this just another coincidence or are they having another year off the alleged PED’s?
There's a world Cup coming up ain't there?
Hmm, I'm sure it hasn't got anything to do with the amount of testing that will be carried out at that tournament

I know he's ex dipper now..... I just read this, does anyone know if he really does this kind of thing ?
If so he's a really great guy.

Sadio Mane, a Senegalese soccer star, earns approximately $10.2 million annually. He gave the world a rude awakening after some fans were flabbergasted when they saw him carrying a cracked iPhone 11. His response was awesome:
"Why would I want ten Ferraris, 20 diamond watches, and two jet planes? I starved, I worked in the fields, played barefoot, and I didn't go to school. Now I can help people. I prefer to build schools and give poor people food or clothing. I have built schools and a stadium, provide clothes, shoes, and food for people in extreme poverty. In addition, I give 70 euros per month to all people from a very poor Senegalese region in order to contribute to their family economy. I do not need to display luxury cars, luxury homes, trips, and even planes. I prefer that my people receive some of what life has given me."
It is actually true

Despite hiding it very very well indeed he is actually a good human

Just think about it for a minute. They guy will probably go on to be in charge of Senegal because practically the whole country would vote for him. He would then go on to do things to improve the lives of thousands and thousands for ever.

One man gets a gift and some intelligence and changes the world around him forever and then there is Paul Pogba

I know he's ex dipper now..... I just read this, does anyone know if he really does this kind of thing ?

Sadio Mane, a Senegalese soccer star, earns approximately $10.2 million annually. He gave the world a rude awakening after some fans were flabbergasted when they saw him carrying a cracked iPhone 11. His response was awesome:
"Why would I want ten Ferraris, 20 diamond watches, and two jet planes? I starved, I worked in the fields, played barefoot, and I didn't go to school. Now I can help people. I prefer to build schools and give poor people food or clothing. I have built schools and a stadium, provide clothes, shoes, and food for people in extreme poverty. In addition, I give 70 euros per month to all people from a very poor Senegalese region in order to contribute to their family economy. I do not need to display luxury cars, luxury homes, trips, and even planes. I prefer that my people receive some of what life has given me."
He’s been doing things for Senegal with his wages for years, it’s been reported.

He's a nice lad tbf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.