Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was absolutely nothing unique about the Kop. The Kippax, amongst the big city clubs, has a far better claim to that title, at least from the late 60s up to the implementation of the Taylor Report.

What is it about these pitifully insecure cunts that they feel this overwhelming need to proclaim their club is so special. It’s an acute form of mental weakness.
'it means more'

Probably get told to fuck off you **** but I want dippers to win Sunday only for the fact Arsenal are up our chuff and dippers aren’t.

Like last season I am comfortable with the fact that we will win the league - long term Arsenal don't worry me too much at all however a dipper defeat - Klopp looking like a demented cartoon character/puppet and loads of dippers season over headlines will make my weekend so nope for me come on the Arses - do these dippers good.

Probably get told to fuck off you **** but I want dippers to win Sunday only for the fact Arsenal are up our chuff and dippers aren’t.

Liverpool are the only other team which could potentially win the league if we don’t. They’re only 7 points behind on same games and there’s no chance Arsenal will be within 10-15 points of us in May imo. A draw would be nice but an Arsenal win gives a near fatal blow to our main contender. I’m not concerned with Arsenal long term this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.