Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think this is very fair showing the top 4. To be welcoming to all the lurking dippers we should show the top 10 so they still feel relevant. Obviously if they lose today we should just show the whole table moving forward
Fulham, Leeds, Arsenal and Everton to win today. That would leave the rags in 9th and the dippers 12th

There’s the difference between us maybe, you’re a football fan, who can “step back”.
I’m not a “football fan” at all. I never watch games that don’t involve us - not gonna waste my time. I’m only a City supporter, not a general football fan. I honestly don’t care about the bigger picture of an exciting title race etc.
As such, that’s probably why our views diverge.

So when you watch City you are clueless, or not interested in the other teams tactics or players.
As a football person I do find that difficult to grasp.
I know it is not unusual , a bloke who sits just in front of me never knows the opponents players, or tactics, style of play.
A general knowledge of our opponents makes it more enjoyable for me.
Suppose everyone is different, no right or wrong.

I think if Arsenal beat them and we beat them next week then their season is over in October.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.