Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I check out this Liverpool Thought Bank blogger on facebook.....I believe the writer is on the west cost of the US!
Every day informing us how Klopp is the greatest, inheriting a team of mid table going nowhere and how he plucked all these players from small clubs and make them world beaters - City are keeping him up every night - day after day of anti City bile..... about money, state owned club, Pep never having managed at Tranmere.....
And now he is suggesting fans switch off as the race is lost, suggesting fans should go and watch NFL instead....

View attachment 57867

I wasn’t sure if it’s paid PR about how they can’t spend & compete with City. It’s pure spin doctoring, drop points to Fulham & Palace & how can we be expected to compete with City?

Every day it’s about City, I love the comments, it’s like a village idiot convention.

It’s just amazing how they believe they are the biggest most magnificent club whilst being the poorest, underdog.

I check out this Liverpool Thought Bank blogger on facebook.....I believe the writer is on the west cost of the US!
Every day informing us how Klopp is the greatest, inheriting a team of mid table going nowhere and how he plucked all these players from small clubs and make them world beaters - City are keeping him up every night - day after day of anti City bile..... about money, state owned club, Pep never having managed at Tranmere.....
And now he is suggesting fans switch off as the race is lost, suggesting fans should go and watch NFL instead....

View attachment 57867

Just shows how deluded and self obsessed they are, Liverpool can’t win the league now so stop watching, like no other team has got fans who still love football

There are very depressed over on rawk, actually makes beautiful reading. All now giving up on football as its just not the same and really boring. They just cant compete totally ignoring the fact they have spent fortunes on avaerage players the latest being the Nunez who is just a shit Andy Carroll. Klopp is really getting of light at the moment and the dippers are blaming City, a few more bad results and you know this lot will turn on jurgen.

To be fair, they could well have a point there.

Makes me laugh that they admit they're playing well below the standard of their last few seasons, that the squad hasn't been freshened up, yet it's all our fault (plus the refs).

Who they bought in the last 2 seasons to start there refresh?! Also hasn’t Klopp spent around 650m+?

Had a gander on rawk and they're acting like little bitches, it's not fair football now how City have ruined the competitiveness of it all. I'm going to non league now it's totally real football, blah blah cry cry.
It was the best thing ever a couple of seasons ago though wasn't it, you hypocritical scouse bellends
It is for arsenal fans now - football has cycles and the dipper's delusion just can't cope with that.

One (alleged) journalist "understands" Haaland is on a massive wage and they believe it without question but when every media outlet around the world said he cost £50 million it was a cover up?
Is he sure the truth is starting to come out or is it just the narrative he prefers that is emergingrhino.png?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.