Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some will be desperate for it to be.

As for the game.....the Dippers werent very good,but he decisions didnt go their way either.

Arsenal are decent,but still a way behind us.We are on another level in this league.
with the rules these days that was handball all day long and changes the course of the game
( even the old handball its a pen )

There'll be a lot more bottles and bricks to welcome the coach for our visit next week I can guarantee u that. And they'll celebrate that if it gets them a result in the match

Boohoo, "Football's pointless now we're shit"
It's not that Liverpool are great but are going through a mediocre patch, they're a mediocre team that went through a good patch (and still came second)

I check out this Liverpool Thought Bank blogger on facebook.....I believe the writer is on the west cost of the US!
Every day informing us how Klopp is the greatest, inheriting a team of mid table going nowhere and how he plucked all these players from small clubs and make them world beaters - City are keeping him up every night - day after day of anti City bile..... about money, state owned club, Pep never having managed at Tranmere.....
And now he is suggesting fans switch off as the race is lost, suggesting fans should go and watch NFL instead....

View attachment 57867
I love the NFL, but if you sit through a whole game, the excitement isn't through the roof.

I check out this Liverpool Thought Bank blogger on facebook.....I believe the writer is on the west cost of the US!
Every day informing us how Klopp is the greatest, inheriting a team of mid table going nowhere and how he plucked all these players from small clubs and make them world beaters - City are keeping him up every night - day after day of anti City bile..... about money, state owned club, Pep never having managed at Tranmere.....
And now he is suggesting fans switch off as the race is lost, suggesting fans should go and watch NFL instead....

View attachment 57867
Mard arse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.