Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ultimately, unless there is a camera where it is possible to lip read what is being said, it’ll be very difficult to prove racism.
If Gabriel or any other person there is able to say for certain they heard it, that will be good enough I would suspect.

Just as I was starting to think it was safe to emerge from the Off Topic threads we lose again.
Played better I thought but up against a very good Arsenal team. I said a few weeks ago that I thought they would simply fade away. After watching that I have to see them as Citys only challengers this year.
Once again highlighted that we sold the wrong forward. Salah believed the hype and perhaps failed to grasp how much Mane made him look good.
VVD not the player he was and that aire of calm has disappeared. Clearly shows that Bournemouth was the blip and we are fighting (and it is going to bloody tough) for top 4 this year.

So....my usual taking a positive...
well if Putin does go nuclear at least we will avoid Haaland getting 4 or 5 in a game!
Afraid not mate, Haaland will play through it and still score 4 or 5

There are loads of posts on that and other threads that have posters saying how they have given up on the game and now cannot even watch games on TV - some even mention that they have/are going to give up watching all football - even Liverpool

These twats aren't real football fans at all - just cult members that chat shit on a forum. Compare their commitment to that of the many long-standing CITY fans that travelled the country to watch their team and packed out Maine Road - without any expectation of winning a game - let alone a title

Shallow and plastic sheep they are
If it was all City’s fault they have not won the PL more than once, they would have finished with 108 points every season and walked the league ..

Scousers are having a proper meltdown - they're gunning for Klopp, FSG the lot of em - I'm hoping we turn up and destroy them. They were the better team in the 1st half - we need our A Game

Fucking nutters they seem to forget how good they have been and constant pain in the backside for us since 2018. They are the only team apart from us who have it in their lockers to go on a run, yeah they don’t look great at the moment but I wouldn’t rule them out just yet.

Beautiful to see the complete meltdown from all corners. Ive unblocked a load of their fansites and journos just to enjoy it!

Fucking nutters they seem to forget how good they have been and constant pain in the backside for us since 2018. They are the only team apart from us who have it in their lockers to go on a run, yeah they don’t look great at the moment but I wouldn’t rule them out just yet.

They are irrelevant in the Premier League. Personally, I'm glad they are finally realizing it.

I do hope that this thing around Henderson is something and nothing. He’s been quite proactive on the stamping out racism stuff so it seems very unlikely that anything sinister was said by him.
Would be nice if nothing outrageous was said for an arsenal player to come and say so.

However if there is anything more to this then I hope it is investigated properly and the usual fan bais is kept to a minimum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.