Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haha, even their ex-players are after Klopp getting sacked now.

This is completely a board/owner thing at Liverpool, they don’t spend enough of their turnover on their squad to keep on competing.

They need to be very careful starting the talk of wanting to get rid of Klopp, they’ll be a much much worse club without him.
Rodgers for a comeback tour?

Allegedly

If you look at the thread below it , it seems that’s not the incident, apparently that’s the penalty incident
There is another clip below that which shows Henderson saying something to one of there players and that player taking offence to it ..
My Personal opinion from Henderson’s reaction is , it’s miss heard or taken out of context, I just don’t see him as that kind of man albeit he plays for them

To me the entire team looks physically drained, like Bingo has just run them into the ground. I believe he has history of this because it is mentioned frequently by many people? If this is the case all clubs should be wary of him because forcing even professional athletes to run at full pelt for 90 minutes, week in week out, is a recipe for disaster.

If the rumours of peds and asthma within the club are true that would explain their apparent fatigue: it is all catching up with them.

If Gabriel or any other person there is able to say for certain they heard it, that will be good enough I would suspect.

The problem the PL has is that they have players taking the knee and wearing KiO armbands and they can't afford to brush any incident under the carpet with "no-one else heard it". Tricky situation for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.