Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny old game isn’t it?

It wasn’t long ago they had the best keeper in the world, the best sub keeper in the world, the best full backs in the world, the best centre back in the world, the best forward line in the world, the best player in the world, the best manager in the world and the best fans in the world.

What happened?
They were talking bollocks!

Funny old game isn’t it?

It wasn’t long ago they had the best keeper in the world, the best sub keeper in the world, the best full backs in the world, the best centre back in the world, the best forward line in the world, the best player in the world, the best manager in the world and the best fans in the world.

What happened?
They unfortunately didn’t have the best owners in the world.

IF a dipper made an unsavoury comment yesterday why didn't OliVAR deal with it with a yellow or red card instead of sending it 'upstairs' to the FA?

If the allegation is very serious the FA could have banged further punishment on top.

Maybe OliVAR didn't want the player to miss our match.

IF a dipper made an unsavoury comment yesterday why didn't OliVAR deal with it with a yellow or red card instead of sending it 'upstairs' to the FA?

If the allegation is very serious the FA could have banged further punishment on top.

He could only send him off if he personally heard it

That comment by Omaar is the one I’d be worried about if I was a red dipper, that look to me was exactly what I saw, one of real disappointment in his teammate, a proper “WTF bro” look.

Everyone is jumping on the racism train, I'm wondering if maybe its homophobic.
No specific reason for my conclusion, just a bit of a hunch. Probably way wrong, just got a, feeling.

Don't know what he was like in the rest of the game but I thought he handled that well.

Next Sunday will be a test , we are now their cup final, expect another coach welcome and spiteful crowd to be at their worst , it will spill onto the pitch with Milner making at least half a dozen yellow card tackles before the referee goes over to Klopp to recommend a substitution.
They have been playing crap but we will see a diffeent Dipper team next weekend , nothing they would like more than to inflict our first league defeat , its down to our players to play their football team and not the occasion , and a referee for once to make correct decisions instead of favouring the Dippers on every dubious decision.
If our players start on the front foot and we get a half decent referee , we win this game by a distance.

I had actually wondered why Oliver had gone over to speak to both Klopp and Arteta right after speaking to both Henderson and Gabriel. Initially I thought it was to calm them both down but then they both seemed to not even be interacting with each other.

I wonder now if it was to tell them both that Gabriel had notified Oliver that he believed Henderson direct racial language at him and that now Oliver was obligated to file a report with the league and FA?

Don't worry, I'm sure his teammates will call him out if it turns out he's a racist. After all, we know that Liverpool is a club with morals.

_109320100_liverpooll.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.