Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is spot-on about Hamann’s reputation in the game. Hamann has zero credibility. Anyone who saw him off the field during his time in Manchester would agree with Klopp.
I thought bingo restrained himself well by not calling him a washed up pisstank.

Still. He doesn't sound sound happy. What do the players think when he says. "I can't guarantee we'll go again..."

"At times!!!" He is tetchy all the Time when things don't go his way. He is such an obnoxious classless fucker. A perfect fit for that obnoxious classless club. Loved by nobody, hated by everyone.

I thought bingo restrained himself well by not calling him a washed up pisstank.

Still. He doesn't sound sound happy. What do the players think when he says. "I can't guarantee we'll go again..."
It is clear Liverpool have made the classic mistake of not strengthening their squad when they are at the top. It is strange they have allowed things to drift while other clubs have made good signings, some at bargain prices. The unexplained departure of their head of recruitment (Michael Edwards the City data hacker) must have something to do with it. The media should be asking questions about this instead of regurgitating garbage from the burned-out rent-a-quote Didi Hamann.

It is clear Liverpool have made the classic mistake of not strengthening their squad when they are at the top. It is strange they have allowed things to drift while other clubs have made good signings, some at bargain prices. The unexplained departure of their head of recruitment (Michael Edwards the City data hacker) must have something to do with it. The media should be asking questions about this instead of regurgitating garbage from the burned-out rent-a-quote Didi Hamann.
They were at the top ???

Who ? :-)
pep-749150

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.