Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The legendary Liverpool sense of humour seems to have hit a rough patch too. 7 day twitter ban for calling Klopp a slapped arse and saying they only had a plan A. Apparently that is viewed as hate speech, even after appeal. Fortunately i dont give a flying fook about twatter
He has got a plan B.

Plan A: Hoofball.
Plan B: Whine like a slapped arse when he doesn't get it all his own way.

I thought bingo restrained himself well by not calling him a washed up pisstank.

Still. He doesn't sound sound happy. What do the players think when he says. "I can't guarantee we'll go again..."
He should have answered the question anyway. Instead he used the source of the quote as a deflection and proved what a c*nt he is (as if we needed anymore)

I would be happy if Mbappe ended up at Liverpool.

Toxic character, going to a toxic club, with a toxic fan base.

He will have no intention of staying on Merseyside any longer than absoloutely necessary.

His deal really WILL contain a get out clause to go to Madrid.

Unproven in the Premier League. I guarantee he will not like the physicality of it and will be whining within weeks.

He will cause all sorts of shit in the dressing room, and only hasten Liverpool decline.

Klopp will probably think fuck it, and walk after a few months of Mbappe wanting to pick the side.And his constant snipping in the media.

Many people are now waking up to the fact that Bingo is -despite the genial, good natured, 'one-of-the-lads' mask he presents to the public- a thoroughly unpleasant and vindictive man. His childish spat with Gabby Agbonlahor is testament to this. He seems irritable and unnecessarily feisty in his interviews and press conferences - it's as if he's feeling the strain and cannot hide it.
He has aged badly, too: in fact he looks as if his teeth were actually born years before he was. His eyes are sunken, his cheeks are sallow and he appears to have taken on the persona of Victor Meldrew...

...and I bloody well love it.

I would be happy if Mbappe ended up at Liverpool.

Toxic character, going to a toxic club, with a toxic fan base.

He will have no intention of staying on Merseyside any longer than absoloutely necessary.

His deal really WILL contain a get out clause to go to Madrid.

Unproven in the Premier League. I guarantee he will not like the physicality of it and will be whining within weeks.

He will cause all sorts of shit in the dressing room, and only hasten Liverpool decline.

Klopp will probably think fuck it, and walk after a few months of Mbappe wanting to pick the side.And his constant snipping in the media.

I will show my arse in Macys window if FSG sign off on an Mbappe deal !

Only one club crazy enough to agree the numbers needed and that’s United. They’d need to dump CR and even then, Mbappe isn’t going without CL and guarantees on other acquisitions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.