Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure, apart from his trophy haul, that Ferguson has a legacy and that is down to the era he managed in. Look at Paisley, apart from Dipper fans absolutely no one talks about him.
Yeah the piss can is a stretch on whether he affected the game more than being abully, but for Pausley you could say the same of only us blues remembering mercer in legacy terms

That is because both were not loudly vocal or attention seekers, Paisley was an amazing coach and manager, bit quite and unasuming in the media and as good a coach as much if not more so than the likes of clough, reevie and even to a point venebles who are talked about because they were noisey as much as good at their jobs and transforming teams into winners

what do cockneys think about scousers ? and cockney reds? (utd dicks from London)

I can’t speak for all of us ‘dahnn sarff’ but personally I truly hate Spurs with a depth of feeling rarely seen. Man Utd are second to them on my hate list but clearly not at the same extreme. Not too bothered by Liverpool though I do dislike their national anthem hating, victimhood seeking, self entitled thieving bastard fans. Does that help?

I can’t speak for all of us ‘dahnn sarff’ but personally I truly hate Spurs with a depth of feeling rarely seen. Man Utd are second to them on my hate list but clearly not at the same extreme. Not too bothered by Liverpool though I do dislike their national anthem hating, victimhood seeking, self entitled thieving bastard fans. Does that help?
bit soft on scousers but not bad

7 /10

must try harder

Hes been coming out with this shit ever since he arrived.

Hes managed to convince the media that one of the biggest clubs in the world is some small team in Merseyside that are over achieving.

It boils down to this

Our squad including the promoted youth players is 25 strong, even when kids like Rico come in they slot into our system and 11

Liverpools is 33 strong an 8 player advantage, if Klopp cannot motivate or adapt away from his prefered 11 to get the same levels out of the other 22 then that's his failure.

Klopp relies on his big name signing and has tried to splash the cash when he loses one, and is still relying on payers that should have been replaced 2 years back.

FSG and his own failings are the fault not City being good at this football business

It boils down to this

Our squad including the promoted youth players is 25 strong, even when kids like Rico come in they slot into our system and 11

Liverpools is 33 strong an 8 player advantage, if Klopp cannot motivate or adapt away from his prefered 11 to get the same levels out of the other 22 then that's his failure.

Klopp relies on his big name signing and has tried to splash the cash when he loses one, and is still relying on payers that should have been replaced 2 years back.

FSG and his own failings are the fault not City being good at this football business
We are exceptionally good at it though

Good shout that. There's a lot not to like about the Dippers and for me it is all about their fans and ex players. I actually quite like Klopp and their players don't bother me too much (however, I certainly think Nunez would fit in nicely at the Rags - very unlikeable individual).

However, the Rags.........hate every single thing about that club....fans, current players, ex players, ground staff, tea lady...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.