Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was undrivable because the Perspex side panel by the door was broken. It wasn’t like the entire bus got smashed up.

As I said, it was cunty by them but not as bad as we’ve made out over the years.
Reported 4th April 2018...from Pep

"Normally when the police know it is going to happen, they tried to avoid it from happening. So I did not expect that from the Liverpool side, their people. The bus is destroyed but I did not expect a prestigious club like Liverpool doing this kind of thing. It is not Liverpool, it is the people, but hopefully it does not happen again.”

Sorry. But you're either chonged off your tits, or chatting out of your shit pipe.

Last edited:
A City fan writing into football 365 in response to the usual gip from the scousers, pretty much nailed it. Good man. "can we address the malfeasance of your own club, please? In the last few years, whilst the American hedge fund capitalist billionaires who own them have been sanctioned in America for cheating in the NFL, Liverpool have had a transfer ban, hacked another clubs database and paid compensation for it, bought houses around Anfield to buy the land to extend onto but allowed the area to go to shit so they could buy other houses on the cheap so cheating the householders of a fair price for their house, incorrectly defended a racist who bites other players, decried other clubs’ transfer business and then broke world records themselves, been caught tapping up other clubs players and had to issue a public apology for it, wrote to UEFA to interfere in another clubs business (out of the goodness of their own heart? No. It would benefit them. Pretty distasteful really) and their sponsors have been fined over a billion dollars for money laundering and breaking sanctions with Iran and conspired with United (how low can you go?) to produce Big Picture and the European Super League. Admittedly, City were in there too but both City and Chelsea weren’t in on the start." Nice summary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.