Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read that you Scouse c*nts!

View attachment 58464
This has to be the very first time a journalist has picked up on Klopp's bullshit since the German cheerleader first arrived at Anfield. I truly do not recall one single media representative who has called it as it is regarding the demonic Bingo. Well done, and thank you to Martin Samuel.

I fucking hate the media.

Just read the article from Paul Hirst, which has kicked off this “borderline Xenophobia” bollocks, and not once does the article use either of those words. It’s an unnamed source who supposedly questioned the naming, by all’opposto, of the 3 clubs (which is nothing more than mildly interesting, when you consider Chelsea have spunked so much this year).

Does anyone know who used the term “borderline xenophobia” which is being used AS A DIRECT FUCKING QUOTE? No doubt a little known reporter, who can swallow the can when the arse end of this is unpicked, yet the vitriol it’s stirred up will stick about and cause more unneeded hatred.

Why City didn’t come out and condemn the chanting and graffiti is beyond me. It’s not right. It may happen all over the place, and it may be done by all fans, including scousers as much as anyone, but it’s all wrong whichever way you look at it.

What’s the upshot though? The media have stirred up a load of tension and sold a load of clicks. Their money machine keeps turning - Fuck off.

This has to be the very first time a journalist has picked up on Klopp's bullshit since the German cheerleader first arrived at Anfield. I truly do not recall one single media representative who has called it as it is regarding the demonic Bingo. Well done, and thank you to Martin Samuel.
I'll give it three days before the Mail issue an apology to Liverpool fans and sack Samuel!

Scouse twats are just trying to be relevant whilst dominated by a Manchester team.

They had this rivalry with the rags when they were winning most titles, and now that it’s us winning most of the titles they’re switching their anger to us as the rags are shit.

We’ll win the title again this season and the whining scouse pricks will be frustrated again.

As with all cults, followers are asked to leave reality at the door once they've entered. Their past lives are of no relevance now that they are under the 'guidance' of their new spiritual Messiah. Past beliefs have been consigned to the history bin, freedom of thought is vehemently denied these people who join up.
They are now owned by their new prophet.
The slow but gradual process of grinding down the newcomers, Mr and Mrs Average, to A.I. drones, devoid of independent thought, humour, and free-will begins on day one.
How long it takes to become fully integrated into the cult depends upon the mental strength of each individual. The more intelligent and rational a person is the less he/she stands a chance of being accepted. Anybody able to think for themselves would be banished forever. No exceptions.
However, the less in control of your own thinking and your own decision-making you are, the more likely you will be welcomed with open arms by the established cult members and their subservient minions.

This is essentially what many of the followers of PityMePool have become: mindless, inane cyborgs, social misfits who have found strength in numbers with their fellow cult-devotees.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.